Partee Hai may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the Partee Hai Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the Partee Hai. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement.
Partee Hai may terminate your use of the Partee Hai Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you.
- Service, Professional User account & security
Partee Hai is available to You through the App and /or Website only if You have provided Partee Hai certain required User information and created an account ("Account") through Partee Hai, which can include a gmail, yahoo, facebook ID or any other valid email ID (collectively, the "Account Information").
You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Partee Hai of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. Partee Hai cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with above.
If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Partee Hai has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Partee Hai has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use.
- Content & it Use
- You are solely responsible for your uploaded text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) to Partee Hai. You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Partee Hai and you have sufficient right, title and interest in to grant Partee Hai the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. All Content posted by you is your sole responsibility. Partee Hai does not control the Content posted by users such as yourself via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
- After posting any Content on the Partee Hai Site, you grant to Partee Hai, and its successors and assigns, a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-revocable license, in and to the Content, to distribute, display, modify, redistribute, sublicense and reproduce such Content to other users of the Service and to third parties with whom Partee Hai has a relationship. You also grant Partee Hai the right to authorize the downloading and printing in whole or in part of any Content that you post to the Partee Hai.
- The Partee Hai Contents are owned by Partee Hai (“Partee Hai Content”) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Partee Hai owns and retains all rights in the Partee Hai Content and the Partee Hai. Partee Hai hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub licensable license to view the Partee Hai Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Partee Hai App, Website and using the Partee Hai Services. You agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Partee Hai Content appearing on.
- Any web sites that are accessible via links included within the Partee Hai that take you out of the Partee Hai are not under Partee Hai control and Partee Hai shall not be responsible for the content, products or services of any linked website. All such websites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such websites. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights under any web site you visit.
- Partee Hai grants you a non-exclusive, limited privilege to access and use Partee Hai and its services provided therein. Your right to use the Partee Hai is for personal use. You agree not to resell or make any commercial use of the Partee Hai without the express consent of Partee Hai. You may not create bots or other computer generated automatic tools to abuse the Partee Hai in any manner.
- Restrictions: Partee Hai reserves the right, but does not assume the responsibility, to monitor or review your conduct on the Partee Hai. Your use of the Partee Hai is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Partee Hai allows You to post and upload any material, You hereby undertake to ensure that such material is not offensive and in accordance with applicable laws. Further, You undertake not to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others. Collect information about other users, including e-mail addresses, without their consent impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Transmit, Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software, virus etc other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws. You cannot upload software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any Partee Hai server, or to any of the Services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or any other customer of Partee Hai;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked sites. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- User do here by agrees that any Service purchased will not be sold, resold or in any way used for any commercial purposes or for profit. The User hereby acknowledges that the Service is not transferrable to any third party for profit.
Partee Hai reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that Partee Hai deems to be inappropriate:
- User Interactions.You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Partee Hai Users. Partee Hai reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Partee Hai is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Partee Hai or its Services. User Content created and posted on the Partee Hai may contain links to other websites. Partee Hai is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in User Content or on third party websites linked from User Content. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Partee Hai. Inclusion of any linked website on the Partee Hai does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Partee Hai. If you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Partee Hai takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Partee Hai or through the Partee Hai Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Partee Hai is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Partee Hai. Partee Hai assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. Partee Hai is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Partee Hai or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Partee Hai. Under no circumstances shall Partee Hai would be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Partee Hai, attendance at a Partee Hai event, from any Content posted on or through the Partee Hai, or from the conduct of any Users of the Partee Hai, whether online or offline. Partee Hai cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Partee Hai Services. You agree and acknowledge that Partee Hai is only facilitating purchase of the services from the vendor by providing the Services to You and Partee Hai is not the seller of the services.
- Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Partee Hai, its officers, directors, employees, partners or suppliers be liable to You, the vendor or to any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Partee Hai has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortuous action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Website, Services or materials.
- Waiver of Terms.The failure of Partee Hai to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations.You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.